Python GUIs: Abandoning TkInter and welcoming wxPython?

Lyle Johnson jlj at cfdrc.com
Wed Jun 30 10:07:51 EDT 1999

Just to add fuel to the fire, we now have a Python interface to FOX, a
cross-platform GUI toolkit:

    http://www.cfdrc.com/pub/FOX/fox.html

The latest version of the Python wrappers can be picked up at:

    ftp://ftp.cfdrc.com/pub/FOX/FXPy-0.99.42.tar.gz

I don't know how the speed of FXPy would compare with some of the others
mentioned (Tk, wxWindows, Qt, GTK, ...) but it would be worthwhile for
some independent opinions.

Lyle