COM dates

Gaetan Corneau Gaetan_Corneau at baan.com
Thu Jun 10 09:13:14 EDT 1999

I did it the Python way: I looked at what I really needed, looked at the
documentation to see what I had, and wrote a 3 line function that takes
year, month, date, hour, minute and second and returns time in the same
numeric format as time.time().

I knew about mxDateTime and think it's really cool (I have written something
similar in C++ years ago), but for many reasons, I don't want to rely on
extensions for this particular project.

Thanks,
   Gaetan Corneau
   Software Developer (System integration Team)
   BaaN  Supply Chain Solutions
   E-mail: Gaetan_Corneau at baan.com
   Compuserve: Gaetan_Corneau at compuserve.com
   ICQ Number: 7395494
   Tel: (418) 654-1454 ext. 252
"Profanity is the one language all programmers know best"