glint?

Holger Jannsen holger at phoenix-edv.netzservice.de
Tue Jun 22 04:26:33 EDT 1999

Hi,

I'm working on an installation-tool for linux/win without
any graphical interface but file-controlled.
I just got the german translated book about python from
Himstedt/Mätzel. They tell about RedHat who built their
installation-routine with python. Now I'd like to get more
informations about that. We've got only SuSE-linux-distributions
here, so I couldn't have a look at myself.
At homepage of RedHat I found:
ftp://ftp.redhat.com/redhat/old-releases/redhat-4.2/i386/RedHat/RPMS/glint-2.1.5-1.i386.rpm
but the server was down (or something else?!)..;-(
Is 'glint' the right thing I'm searching for?
Is it with free source???

Thanx,
Holger