Why won't this work???

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at alpha1.csd.uwm.edu
Thu Jun 3 14:17:08 EDT 1999

On Thu, 3 Jun 1999 07:44:21 -0400, Jr. King <n at n.com> wrote:
> Most of
> the time people look for email answer they get the response Post here, Read
> Here, I thought that was a rule.
It depends.  Generally it is true.
Of course there are several occasions, when it is better to
mail the poster and not clutter of the newsgroup with messages
which are only interesting to the author.

Right now I don't feel like looking it up, but AFAIR not giving a
email address is broadly considered unappropriate in newsgroups.

> I can say he was wrong all I want, and you can say he wasn't.
> You will not be changing my opinion.
I just wanted to give you some insights in views of other persons,
if you decide not to use it, that is entirely up to you.
This is not about opinion.

	Bernhard