Extension Class patch for 1.5.2 (and C++)

Jim Fulton jim at digicool.com
Tue Jun 29 07:27:29 EDT 1999

"Greg Couch %CGL" wrote:

> Enclosed is a patch file for Jim Fulton's Extension Class package that
> makes it work with the new PyTypeObject structure in Python 1.5.2.
> I've also included changes to ExtensionClass.h that make it work with
> C++.  The source that the patch is based on is the 1.2 release that
> is available from http://www.digicool.com/releases/ExtensionClass/.

I'm very sorry, you must have started from a pretty old version of ExtensionClass.
Unfortunately, the information at: http://www.digicool.com/releases/ExtensionClass/
was sorely out of date. I just corrected this.  The current version of ExtensionClass
is included in the Zope distribution, www.zope.org and works fine with Python 1.5.2.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton           mailto:jim at digicool.com   Python Powered!