python active web pages

David N. Welton dwelton at linuxcare.com
Mon Jun 7 13:22:52 EDT 1999

jonathan at onegoodidea.com (Jonathan Hogg) writes:

> sorry, i should perhaps have made myself more clear. i was wondering
> as i posted whether mention of ASP would confuse the matter.

> i'm not implementing on Windows or using "Active Server Pages" as
> defined by Microsoft. i'm interested in dynamic web pages on
> unix/apache.

> (and yes, i know about PyApache - but that's just a
> convenience/optimisation for CGI, not an embedding of Python in web
> pages)

If someone were interested, it probably wouldn't take *too* much work
to convert my mod_dtcl to mod_pysomething.

The url is http://comanche.com.dtu.dk/dave/

I'd actually be interested in this myself, but I don't have any free
time:-(

Ciao,
--
David N. Welton, Web Engineer, Linuxcare, Inc.
415.354.4878 x241 tel, 415.701.7457 fax