Suggestion: Dutch Python mailinglist

Aahz Maruch aahz at netcom.com
Sun Jun 6 18:36:44 EDT 1999

In article <slrn7lli2q.ia.gerrit at gerrit.palga.uucp>,
Gerrit Holl <gerrit at nl.linux.org> wrote:

>I'm a 13-years-old Dutch boy, and my English is not good. Now I have
>the chance to set up a Dutch python mailinglist. I know there are many
>Dutch python-users, but most of them know English very well. So will
>there be any users who'll subscribe to such a mailinglist, or will it
>remain very quiet?

Geeze, I send Gerrit an e-mail telling him that his English is better
than many native speakers twice his age, and this is the thanks I get?

;-)

(Gerrit, in case the double-talk above wasn't clear, your English is
very, very good, and I wish you would stop beating yourself.)
--
                      --- Aahz (@netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6       <*>      http://www.rahul.net/aahz/
Androgynous poly kinky vanilla queer het

"Why do you like my boyfriend to tie you up and beat me.?"
    -- ELIZA generates a poly moment