OO (was: Why is tcl broken?)

Steven D. Majewski sdm7g at Virginia.EDU
Wed Jun 16 15:52:29 EDT 1999

On 16 Jun 1999, Klaus Schilling wrote:

> Lars Marius Garshol <larsga at ifi.uio.no> writes:
>
> > * Klaus Schilling
> > |
> > | No, in the sense `Steele merely rediscovered scheme, not bring it
> > | into being'
> >
> > I don't understand what you mean by this. The two people who created
> > Scheme originally were Sussman and Steele. If that isn't bringing it
> > into being I don't know what would be.
>
> No, they discovered Scheme, they did not create it.
>
> Klaus Schilling

*If* you're trying to be enigmatic, PLEASE STOP IT!
-- you're only managing to be obscure.

( If, on the other hand, you're trying to be ignorant, then
  by all means, go right ahead! That, we can handle! ;-)

---|  Steven D. Majewski   (804-982-0831)  <sdm7g at Virginia.EDU>  |---
---|  Department of Molecular Physiology and Biological Physics  |---
---|  University of Virginia             Health Sciences Center  |---
---|  P.O. Box 10011            Charlottesville, VA  22906-0011  |---

 "IA-64 looks just about like what you would expect from a PA-RISC
  and IA-32 train wreck with a little VLIW thrown in for spice."
 * Thomas J. Merritt  <tjm at spam.codegen.com> in <news:comp.arch> *