Alien whitespace eating nanovirus strikes again!

Aahz Maruch aahz at netcom.com
Wed Jun 2 20:00:11 EDT 1999

In article <7j4e2u$8rh$1 at m2.c2.telstra-mm.net.au>,
Mark Hammond <MHammond at skippinet.com.au> wrote:

>Not to me.  If I make structural changes to C or other programs, I always
>re-indent the reorganised code correctly, and I would bet that you do too.
>In almost all languages block indenting is _very_ important to the human
>reader.

I think you misunderstood what I meant by "structural" (and I wasn't
particularly clear -- my bad): if I need to add a quick "if" statement
during debugging, I don't like having to make sure I clean up the block
structure formatting.  With just about any other language, I don't have
to.  I do, as I think I did make clear, clean up the formatting after
the debugging.
--
                      --- Aahz (@netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6       <*>      http://www.rahul.net/aahz/
Androgynous poly kinky vanilla queer het

"NRE is a lot like cocaine. Feels great while you're on it, makes you
feel very special and talented, and you become highly annoying to those
who aren't on it."  -- Stef