Why is tcl broken?

Peter A. Koren pkoren at hex.net
Wed Jun 16 21:12:22 EDT 1999

Greg Ewing wrote:

snip

> Tcl proponents will tell you that you can emulate all of
> that using tcl lists and arrays, which is true, but misses
> the point. Why bother with emulation when you can have the
> real thing at no extra cost?

snip

In the spirit of abductio ad absurdum, I can do everything you can do in
python or Tcl with a Turing machine.  I don't.  I am also not into whips
and chains.

Python is very nice, though I also want to take a look at a good OO scheme.

Regards,

Peter Koren

Modify the anti spam string in my email address to contact me.