HTML bettering?

Fred L. Drake fdrake at cnri.reston.va.us
Fri Jun 18 11:01:07 EDT 1999

Matej Cepl writes:
 > goodwill, is it? But, to make Pythonians more happy, the story is as

  A worthy goal!  ;-)

 > html2ps which has much better output, but it numbers headings in
 > different way (still unresolved issue, what it the top level -- H2 or

  There are a couple of these out there, including one in Python
included with the Grail sources.  Someone posted a patch to it on the
Grail list, so I'm not sure of the current state of it, but I could
probably answer a few quick questions about it.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.	     <fdrake at acm.org>