wxpython

Robin Dunn robin at alldunn.com
Tue May 25 12:21:24 EDT 1999

Jeffrey Kunce wrote in message ...
>May I add to vlachidis costas' list of wxPython questions?
>
>7. Is it possible to print from wxPython? There is definitely some
>support for printing there, but I'm not clear on how to use it.
>Any examples or demos?

I am working on the wrapping wxWindows' Printing Framework classes right
now, so it will be available in the next release, along with a demo.  The
classes there already are simply the Common Dialogs and such related to
printing, and a Printer DC.  You could probably make it work with those
classes, but I don't think I would want to.

--
Robin Dunn
robin at AllDunn.com