Pentium III Chips Released with IDs - Intel won't budge

MPCM Matt at mpcm.com
Sun May 9 20:56:28 EDT 1999

Think about this, if you want privacy don't go online. In order to exist
in this wonderful cyber space, energy has to be sent back to you to
complete the circuit (communication at the simplest level). They know
where you are anyway, I am all for the boycott and other things, but the
truth is people don't care and would rather be ignorant, so lay off.

--
Sincerely,

Matt Morley
c/o MPCM Graphics

http://www.mpcm.com
"Creating a reality that others only dream of"
-MPCM Graphics

AOL Instant Messenger Screen Name: MPCMGrafix
ICQ Number: 9399711

Custom Designed Computer Graphics and Web Solutions.