newbie: on winnt - Do I something wrong, or is there just nothing

Florian W. flowit at hotmail.com
Fri May 7 16:22:21 EDT 1999

Hello Python-people

During my old linux days, i liked python very much as script-language.
(Even I think, the OOP-stuff is obsolete - look at this cool
programming-language http://www.daimi.aau.dk/~beta/  )

Now at the office, i have to use win-N(o)T. Specially the wsh
But VBScript is an ugly language, i would like to use something like
PythonScript. But I don't managed to let it work (win32all, Build 123) :-(

cscript debugTest.pys does just nothing - not even an error message
And why is PyCOMTest not part of the package ?

Have I have to switch to perl ?

Mfg Florian