Python T-shirt

Mark Jackson mjackson at wc.eso.mc.xerox.com
Mon May 3 16:22:39 EDT 1999

asm at mcm.com (Ashton MacAndrews) writes:

> >Rubbish. We don't even *have* a mascot.
>
> A giant foot? A crunchy frog? A newt that got better?
>
> A [tab] character :>

That's it!  Our mascot is *whitespace*!  And, as a bonus, our T-shirt
is already on sale at major retailers everywhere!

Seriously, I think a general Python T-shirt would be a Good Thing.  If
all else fails we can each render Just's "Python Powered" logo onto
iron-on transfer stock. . .

    The data structures of the code require some degree higher than a
    PhD to understand, since we've got PhDs and we can't figure them out.
				- J. A. Templon