AXScript not working

Steve Hunter Steve at HOSYS.com
Thu May 6 16:31:52 EDT 1999

Hello,
 I've installed Python AXScripting and have an ActiveX Control that
recognizes
the engine and lets me script. On the same machine, when I try to get IE5 to
run
a script (the demo scripts provided in 1.5.2), it chokes on <SCRIPT
Language="Python">.

How can I deploy AXScripting to clients that don't have the engine
loaded (i.e. when the browser sees "Python" will it look for an ActiveX
plugin ?)

Assuming Python script is available on the client side browser, does a
broker
exist that could expose server side objects to the client ? I am interested
in Zope
but I would rather code in Python vs. DTML on the client side.

thanks,
 Steve
 Steve at HOSYS.com