Gettin regular Python and JPython to communicate interprocess

Sarino Suon pioneer at wam.umd.edu
Mon May 17 11:19:36 EDT 1999

Hi, all. This is my first post to the newsgroup, but it won't be my last
because I like Python a lot. A whole lot. So I plan to make good use of
this group.

Can anyone help me with this problem:

I run Python on Windows98. But I need GUI support, so I chose to run
JPython through the Java runtime environment as a separate process. I do
this because I need the GUI, but I also need regular Python to do heavy
duty data crunching. My question: How can I get JPython to communicate
with Python interprocess? Is there a COM module that will run in JPython?
How about ILU? If there's a module, can you lead me to the source?

Thank you beforehand.

					--- Sarino