Python vs. VB

Jason Trenouth jason at harlequin.com
Wed May 19 07:50:42 EDT 1999

On Tue, 18 May 1999 12:05:04 GMT, rstephan at yahoo.com (Roy Stephan) wrote:

> Thanks for all the help so far!  I welcome any new angles/comments.

Okay, here's a new angle:

Use one language for both time intensive execution and for high speed
development: Dylan.

	- fully compiled to native machine instructions

	- fully object-oriented, e.g. even basic types like integers
	participate in the object system

	- fully interactive, e.g you can extend a running program,
	test expressions, make function calls, browse data structures

	- easy syntax to learn

	- COM support

I work for a Dylan vendor, so I'm biased, but drop a line to the user
community at info-dylan at harlequin.com .

__Jason

PS Oh and our product happens to be here:
http://www.harlequin.com/products/ads/dylan/