OOoohhh! Ooohhh! Re: Python T-shirt

Randall Hopper aa8vb at vislab.epa.gov
Thu May 6 07:17:40 EDT 1999

Will Ware:
 |Russell Nelson (nelson at crynwr.com) wrote:
 |: OOoohhh!  Ooohhh!  I know!  Make a T-shirt with a python wrapping
 |: multiple coils around your chest!
 |
 |Cool. A few additional thoughts, a few coils should go around
 |the arms, maybe put a can of Spam on the pocket, and under the
 |coils on the back, some partially visible Python listings.

And don't forget the "10 ton weight" just above his head (for a really bad
day).

Though, if the name of the game is Python evangalism and a cool shirt, I
think we've failed at both.  I sure wouldn't buy it.

I still say we need a good looking mascot, and one candidate seems pretty
obvious.  (Now, who has some art skills.)

Randall