how to list processes on Win32 with python ?

Paulo Soares psoares at consiste.pt
Fri May 21 13:30:51 EDT 1999

Listing processes in win32 is a real pain. You have to do it in a
different way for win9x and for NT. If you can are only killing
processes that have windows you can have a look into a module that I
recently posted called simpscrp that has an example of killing a process
given the text of the top window caption. Look for SendKeys in the
message subject.

Best Regards,
Paulo Soares