Python COM from ASP

s_hubbard at my-dejanews.com s_hubbard at my-dejanews.com
Thu May 6 07:24:20 EDT 1999

Having built a COM object for use from an ASP, I'm trying to find out how
whether the Python environment is loaded for each instance of the COM object,
or whether one python session serves all simultanious hits to the page.

My problem is that neither the task manager, or any other monitoring tool
registers anything being loaded up when the object is called. Presumably the
python runtime is being loaded, but where and how?

I'm using NT4 Workstation with PWS to simulate our Server/IIS configuration,
so if anyone knows either the answer to the question, or simply how Python is
being envoked I'd it would really help.

Regards
Simon H