Python T-shirt

Martijn Faassen faassen at pop.vet.uu.nl
Tue May 4 04:41:02 EDT 1999

Ivan Van Laningham wrote:

> Naturally, this is a self-serving advertisement. ... But, what about the
> double-headed sky serpent I use on my Mayan web pages?  It's not a
> python, of course, but it *is* a symbol for the Milky Way.  Snake and
> sky are the same word in many Mayan languages.

It's a cool snake. :)

> See
>         http://www.pauahtun.org/4nobletruthsofpython.html
> and it's right at the top of the page.  If you haven't seen this page
> before, you might, in Guido's words, ``get a chuckle.''

I had a chuckle. My boss here already suggested I should make a Python
temple web page where people could come to atone for their sins (of
using Perl or worse). Now it turns out there is already one. My boss
suggested a religion more christian in flavor though. :)

perl-is-forgiven-if-you-promise-to-do-better-but-VB-is-a-mortal-sin-ly
yours,

Martijn