my email address

Michael P. Reilly arcege at shore.net
Wed May 12 13:34:17 EDT 1999

Guido van Rossum <guido at python.org> wrote:
: It has been brought to my attention that I've been posting from an
: address guido at eric.cnri.reston.va.us; replying to this address doesn't
: work.  I'm sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused; I'm
: experimenting with posting from a news reader instead of using the
: mailing list.  There may still be posts with this address around
: (heck, even *this* post may have the wrong address).  Please note that
: the following are correct (and totally equivalent) addresses:

: guido at python.org
: guido at cnri.reston.va.us

: --Guido van Rossum (home page: http://www.python.org/~guido/)

Now everyone knows where to send their spam recipes!

Wondering if anyone gets the reference,
  -Arcege