python-mode.el and wxPython app

Alex Rice alrice at swcp.com
Wed May 5 22:23:10 EDT 1999

"Alexander V. Voinov" wrote:

> So, do *not* launch a Python subshell in emacs but use C-u 1 C-c C-c
> instead in your source buffer.
> When it is run asynchonously you will see all your stdout in
> *Python-output* during your app execution. I hacked the corresponding piece
> in python-mode to make it run always asynchronously.

Hmm... I tried  C-u 1 C-c C-c and it's still not working for me.
I'm trying some of the wxWindows demos too.

> I do not put the patch here because the version I use is not a latest one.

I would be interested to see what you have done to python-mode.el and
what vars you are setting in your .emacs as well, because this problem
has me pretty confused. My lisp is poor as well.

Thanks,

Alex Rice