GGI module for Python

Jim Meier fatjim at home.com
Tue May 25 00:38:44 EDT 1999

I've just recently posted my GGI wrapper module for all to see and
comment on. It's available at:
ftp://ftp.ggi-project.org/pub/ggi/wrappers/python/ggiwrapper.tgz

GGI stands for General Graphics Interface, and is a very nice, very
portable library for graphics work near the hardware. It will render to
many targets, including X, linux SVGAlib and linux fbdevs, as well as
several others. More information on GGI is available at the project's
web site, www.ggi-project.org.

I'd really appreciate any comments or suggestions on this module. It is
in a somewhat rough state right now, especially around the event system.

-Jim.