Stripping ps1/ps2 when pasting into IDLE.

Mark Hammond MHammond at skippinet.com.au
Mon May 24 07:33:04 EDT 1999

Sure - why not write a "SmartPaste" IDLE extension, and change the default
bindings for paste to your extension.  Then once it works OK, post it here,
and if people find it useful (I would) Im sure it would be adopted.  Writing
a new IDLE extension is vaguely documented, but with the existing samples it
is quite trivial...

Mark.