Windows 3.11

Zacharias Pigadas zak at wiggins-t.co.uk
Thu May 6 06:23:05 EDT 1999

Hello,
I am trying to install python in a windows 3.11 machine but I run accross
some problems. I may be a bit thick but I could not import string not import
os but can import time. The machine was clean, no python installed to it
previously, nothing.  When editing the autoexec.bat file I found out that it
was referencing one other directory called lib15 that does not exist on my
machine. I tried looking for the libraries only distribution of python but
everything came with the equivalent pytohn distribution(win32,linus, etc). I
have python in WinNT I just need it on 3.11 as well. If I copy my lib
directory from NT will it work then??

thanks,
Zach