Trouble with proxies

Bruce Fletcher befletch at my-dejanews.com
Tue May 4 13:10:52 EDT 1999

In article <14126.21006.876632.122249 at bitdiddle.cnri.reston.va.us>,
  jeremy at cnri.reston.va.us wrote:
> So here's the problem: There is a bug in the WinProxy.  It will return
> the 403 error you are getting whenever the initial packet from the
> client does not contain a full HTTP request.

Cool.  Thanks a lot for all the work you've done tracking this one down.
Definitely above and beyond the call.  I have added your analysis to my
'incident report' with the WinProxy folks, so hopefully they will consider
fixing this.  In the meantime, I will try to get things working with your
work-around code.

Thanks again for the help (everybody),
- Bruce