Any Python-friendly web presence providers?

Steven Dubnoff sdubnoff at circlesys.com
Sun May 30 23:35:12 EDT 1999

On 31 May 1999 06:30:04 +0900, Matt Gushee <mgushee at ime.net> wrote:

>Greetings, Pythoneers--
>
>I'm working on setting up a (virtual) internet domain ... reserved my
>domain name today ... now I need to find a place to put it. I would
>like to use Python for CGI scripts. Before I wear myself out searching
>the web, I thought maybe someone here could recommend a provider.

There is a nice list at:

http://www.corrt.com/info/pyisp-list.html

I use pair.com, which is very inexpensive and well run.

Best,

Steve

Steven Dubnoff              sdubnoff at circlesys.com
Circle Systems              We make your data instantly usable.
Download Stat/Transfer from http://www.stattransfer.com
1001 Fourth Avenue, #3200   (206) 682-3783
Seattle, WA 98154           Fax (206) 328-4788