Trouble building extensions under windows.

Tom Fenn tom at spirit.gcrc.upenn.edu
Wed May 19 12:58:00 EDT 1999

Hello,

First I'd like to thank everyone for helping learn how to build
extensions on U*X.  Now,
I need to write a similar extension for Windows.  I just downloaded the
source to my PC
and unpacked it.  When I try to open the *.dsw files I get: ... has been
modified and can not
be loaded as a developer studio project.  This happens with both
pcbuild.dsw and example.dsw.  Did the file get corrupted? or am I using
the wrong version of the compiler?  I'm using VC++ V5.0 and developer
studio 97.

Thanks for the help.

Tom Fenn