Python mailing list vs. References: (was Re: My quarterly question on Design by Contract in Python...)

Aahz Maruch aahz at netcom.com
Sun May 9 09:46:57 EDT 1999

I've noticed that posts from both Tim Peters and David Ascher are coming
through unthreaded, and I suspect it's because either either the mailing
list software or their mailers are not preserving the References: line
correctly.  Is there anything that can be done about this?

(It's also annoying to get posts cc'd to me by e-mail, but at least I
can tell when they're going to be public, too.)
--
                      --- Aahz (@netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6       <*>      http://www.rahul.net/aahz/
Androgynous poly kinky vanilla queer het

"In the end, outside of spy agencies, people are far too trusting and
willing to help."  -- Ira Winkler