Python T-shirt

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Tue May 11 12:45:14 EDT 1999

Ivan Van Laningham wrote:
> I kind of like the ferocious bunny T-shirt idea, myself, but I'd like to
> correct a small error perpetrated by the movie.  The bunny that lops off
> arms etc. is at one point described as a ``rodent.''  In point of fact,
> rabbits are lagomorphs, _not_ rodents.

ordinary rabbits, sure.  but I'm not so sure about
the arm-ripping variety...

> Someone more artistically talented than I am should ``penguinize'' a
> bunny.  Perhaps it could be wearing an impressive sorcerer T-shirt.

hmm.  i still hope to persuade ORA to put a bunny
on the cover of my upcoming Tkinter book.  or may-
be a "huge great fish"...

</F>

(I'll probably regret mentioning this, but I was once
listed as "rabbit counsellor" in the phone directory)