Tkinter question

Huaming Wang hwa786 at casbah.acns.nwu.edu
Thu May 20 17:16:52 EDT 1999

Thank you very much. My source code is a monster, about 2000 lines, so I
think it's not good to post it here. But I can use several lines in
interactive mode to explain my problem
>>>from Tkinter import *
>>>basewindow = Tk()
>>>frame = Frame(basewindow)    #make a frame instance
>>>frame.pack(expand=NO, fill=NONE)
>>>button = Button(frame, text="Hello")
>>>button.pack(expand=NO, fill=NONE)
Then we can get a window with a button on it, but I still can change the
size of base window, do you know how to make it fixed?
Thanks a lot!
Huaming