Scripting Windows GUI application with Python (SendKeys)

Christian Lemer Christian.Lemer at usrconsult.be
Mon May 17 10:11:39 EDT 1999

Dear all,

Currently we use WinBatch to automate some tests and productions
application under Windows NT.

One year ago, we switched from Perl to Pyton as script language under
unix.

I wonder if it is possible to drive a Windows GUI application (using
keybord commands) like it is possible in Winbatch with Python under
Windows?

I installed also the windows extensions but couldn't find the correct
way to send a key to an application.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Chris.

--
Christian LEMER                                    tel +32.10.65.44.11
UsrConsult S.P.R.L                                 fax +32.10.65.44.10
B-1457 Nil St Vincent             mailto:Christian.Lemer at usrconsult.be