Is there a Python class browser?

Markus Stenberg mstenber at cc.Helsinki.FI
Mon May 10 11:08:39 EDT 1999

"bowman" <bowman at montana.com> writes:
> Markus Stenberg <mstenber at cc.Helsinki.FI> wrote in message
> news:al8aevd7b1x.fsf at kruuna.Helsinki.FI...
> > I've gotten desperate enough that I've actually thought of writing one :P
> > I'd like to hear of such beast before I hit JPython and well, once you've
> > done that, there is no going back ;-)
> You might take a look at http://sunsite.auc.dk/jde/  for inspiration. I
> don't know how easily it could be tweaked for JPython ----  I don't speak
> elisp.

It's not actually Java-spesific (or even related to jde at all); speedbar
is my (best and only) option right now, except apparently it doesn't work
under xemacs 20.* with python and linux dists are slow at catching up to
(somewhat experimental) xemacs 21.0.

-Markus

--
"A perl script is like a pet alligator. It's cute when it's small,
but it keeps growing...  :)"