Announcing bytecodehacks 0.10

Jim Meier fatjim at home.com
Thu May 13 03:38:19 EDT 1999

Michael Hudson wrote:

> Michael Vanier <mvanier at bbb.caltech.edu> writes:
>
> > Now we can put that thread to rest for good :-)
>
> I wish.
>
> > We'll-make-python-into-scheme-yet-even-if-we-have-to-drag-it-
> > kicking-and-screaming-all-the-way-ly y'rs,
>
> oh-my-wouldn't-macros-be-nice-ly y'rs
>
> Michae;

OOOOOOhhhhhh!!!! Scheme style macros! This could put down many, many
arguments about python's semantics.. "You don't like having to use while 1:
and have a better idea? Here's go the docs for Python Macros-- Go Have Fun!"

I think this would be very cool. Not like I have clue 1/100,000,00 how to do
it. Or even what it would look like.. But Still!

-Jim.