A Modest Proposal -- <wink>

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Sat Nov 13 08:58:48 EST 1999

Magnus L. Hetland <mlh at vier.idi.ntnu.no> wrote:
> m.faassen at vet.uu.nl (Martijn Faassen) writes:

>> As you can see, XWTSNTSDL is fully consistent with your current proposals.
>> It is therefore expected the major internet browsers will soon be able to
>> support these new standards.

> It is not consistent with XML... It would have to be <wink/>....

Ah, but XWTSNTSDL takes care of that, of course. :)

It defines a XPPMS (eXtensible PreProcessor Macro System), which allows
single <wink> tags. The XPPMS system transforms the source into valid XML.
After that the other subsystems of XWTSNTSDL take over.

I-can-come-up-with-more-acronyms-than-you-can-with-objections-ly yours,

Martijn