newbie intro recs?

Ben Wolfson rumjuggler at home.com
Mon Nov 1 19:32:25 EST 1999

Can someone recommend a good introduction to Python, for a very novice
programmer?  (the only background I have is c++ from ap comp sci at high
school, and what I've gleaned from the C++ Programming Language, so I
can't pick things up as easily as I'd like).

Thanks!

--
Barnabas T. Rumjuggler

Graybags: "Irony = metally" (U.S. dictionary)
Me: And here I thought it was the practice of removing wrinkles from
clothes.
Graybags: Removing wrinklies from clothes is euthanasia.
 -- in alt.possessive.its.has.no.apostrophe