[Python] header (fwd)

Aahz Maruch aahz at netcom.com
Wed Nov 10 12:05:44 EST 1999

In article <807lbm$ail$1 at nntp5.atl.mindspring.net>,
Aahz Maruch <aahz at netcom.com> wrote:
>In article <Pine.HPX.4.20.9911081711570.27637-100000 at ztt.rsn.hp.com>,
>Benoit Ciceron  <bciceron at rsn.hp.com> wrote:
>>
>>can we get an automatic subject header : "[Python]" to ALL messages
>>submitted to the list , including replies and newsgroup threads ?
>
>Why?

Following up on my own post, I got a response from Benoit in e-mail that
appeared to have been cc'd to the Python mailing list -- but it hasn't
shown up on the newsgroup.  That illustrates my point precisely: the
Python mailing list is gated to a Usenet newsgroup and therefore should
have as little mucking as possible.
--
                      --- Aahz (@netcom.com)

Androgynous poly kinky vanilla queer het    <*>      http://www.rahul.net/aahz/
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6  (if you want to know, do some research)