Shared NT network installation of python

Jeffrey Kunce kuncej at mail.conservation.state.mo.us
Fri Nov 12 15:02:24 EST 1999

There was a bug in the initial upload that caused problems with the
system path environment variable. The new, fixed version is available now.
If anyone was stung by the bug, the remedy is very simple - email me for details.

  --Jeff

>>> "Jeffrey Kunce" <kuncej at mail.conservation.state.mo.us> 11/10/99 05:50PM >>>
I've worked out a procedure to run python (including tkinter) on NT
from a shared network installation.

It is working for me with only some minor glitches. I'm making it available
with the ***CAUTION*** that it is an experimental work in progress.
If it trashes your registry, don't blame me!

See:
    pynetinst
at:
    http://starship.python.net/crew/jjkunce/