IPC8: Call the 800 number!

init__self at my-deja.com init__self at my-deja.com
Mon Nov 8 14:49:28 EST 1999

There seems to be a problem between the chairs and the keyboards at
the 703-524-6400 Key Bridge Marriott hotel -- the reservation agents
don't seem to know about the conference and were unable to speak to
anybody that did. Therefore they wouldn't honor the $129 rate. I even
tried rep fishing but got the same person again (bah!).

However, the 800 number *does* know about the conference and was more
than happy to take my money. You might want to try them first.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.