Multi-Dimensional Arrays.

Curtis Jensen cjensen at be-research.ucsd.edu
Wed Nov 17 14:54:30 EST 1999

Allow me to refine the question.  If I make a list of lists to be my
multi-dimensional array, how do I pass that into C?
PyArg_ParseTuble(args, "?", &x)?  What would go in place of the "?"?  Or
would it be done a different way.  Then to pass it back to Python, I
would return what?  Could I use Py_BuildVal("?", x) ?

--
Curtis Jensen
cjensen at be-research.ucsd.edu