MySQLdb Module Question

Robert Meegan robert.meegan at murl.com
Thu Nov 11 14:26:56 EST 1999

Wayne -

According to the MySQLdb documentation, all parameters *must* be
supplied as keyword arguments.

For example:

	host = 'localhost'
	user = 'wayne'
	password = 'secret'
	db = 'mydb'

	MySQLdb.connect(host = host, user = user, passwd = passwd, db = db)

- Robert

--
Robert Meegan

Murl.com
Making the Internet easier to use - Anyplace, Anytime, Free!

On 11/11/99, 1:07:24 PM, Wayne Topa <wtopa at mindspring.com> wrote
regarding MySQLdb Module Question: