Reading .lnk files

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue Nov 2 19:07:03 EST 1999

Ivan has mailed me that this does not work for him (dies with a big
crash!).  If anyone else has a spare moment, could you please try this
code and see if it works?  Whether it does or not, please also include
info on the OS you tried it on.  Please mail me personally with this
info, and I will summarize back to the list.

Thanks,

Mark.