win32api... another question: GetEnvironmentVariable("PATH")

Kevin Cazabon kcazabon at home.com
Mon Nov 15 23:35:06 EST 1999

Cool... at least I know that I'm not loosing my mind.  q:]

I'll try other routes for now.  Is there any way to use the Win32 API
"SetEnvironmentVariable" function as well?  I want to update some system
stuff on the fly...

BTW, it doesn't cause any errors, just returns None.

Kevin.

P.S.:  the rest of the win32 package is pretty slick... thanks!  q:]

news:OL%X3.4846$Xo.25269 at news-server.bigpond.net.au...