Production Web Deployment?

Oleg Broytmann phd at phd.russ.ru
Sat Nov 13 09:06:15 EST 1999

On Sat, 13 Nov 1999, Paul Everitt wrote:
> Seems nobody in the Zope community is eager to maintain
> an Apache module. :^)

   I've started to write mod_pcgi2. I don't want to use mod_fastcgi, as it
is incompatible with Russian Apache (special patch for Apache to recode
different charsets on the fly). I need virtual hosting, but didn't find a
way to extend AMK's mod_pcgi, so I started to write new module from
scratch. It seems I'll spend quite a lot of time, though :(

Oleg.
----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd at phd.russ.ru