Pythonwin Reset

Gordon Williams g_will at cyberus.ca
Mon Nov 29 12:08:40 EST 1999

Tim,

Thanks for the note.

It now works in that it eliminates all the names, but it doesnt quite fix
my problem.  When I make a GUI with wxPython (using Pythonwin IDE) and I
get an exception, the next time I try and run the program after fixing the
mistake, I get another exception saying One wxApps process only!  Something
was left behind.  The only way I have found to clear the problem was to
close Pythonwin and then restart it and reload the file.

Regards,

Gordon Williams

tim muddletin <tim muddletin at news.vex.net> wrote in article
<81rmh5$9e$1 at hub.org>...