oddity with ftplib

David Hobley davidh at progmatics.com.au
Thu Nov 25 18:59:20 EST 1999

Has anyone had any problems using the storbinary command of
ftplib?

I had been using it for a while for transferring image files to
an ISP. I recently changed ISP and the new ISP appears to only
get truncated images when it is above a certain size.

I am looking into the problem, but thought i would check if
anyone had seen this before?

--
Cheers,
david                                 davidh at progmatics.com.au

Progmatics Pty Ltd - Architects of IT and Internet Solutions

Level 8, 191 Clarence Street              Phone +61 2 9262 4933
Sydney NSW Australia                      Fax   +61 2 9262 4045
http://www.progmatics.com.au/