.dll and .exe file version informaton

Gaetan Corneau Gaetan_Corneau at baan.com
Fri Nov 12 11:53:58 EST 1999

> Given the win32 calls it wouldn't be too hard to wrap them up in an
> extension module.

Yes. The only problem is that the file information is divided in two parts:
the first one is fixed, and is independant of locale, the second is
user-defined. The second part is harder to read.

If anyone is interested (is that really useful?), I could code the fixed
part and publish the C++ code. That would require only a few minutes of my
time.

   Gaetan Corneau
   Software Developer (Quality Assurance Team)
   BaaN  Supply Chain Solutions
   E-mail: Gaetan_Corneau at baan.com
   Compuserve: Gaetan_Corneau at compuserve.com
   ICQ Number: 7395494