Another bloody newbie question: Executable Python files?

Endgamer endgamer71 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 08:52:46 EST 1999

Is it possible (I know it's not required) to compile a Python program
to be stand-alone? Or is it required that Python be installed on every
machine the program runs on? I'm working with Windows machines, and
I'm writing this little script I need to have run on each machine (of
about 20) at startup - I'd prefer not to have to install Python on
each machine!

Thanks in advance...

Endgamer
Spider Warrior

(Endgamer71 at spamtrap.hotmail.com)
Not a quote, just an on-the-spot observation:
You know you're a geek when your PC costs exactly
15 times as much as your stereo. And gives better
sound quality.<sigh>
                              Endgamer